- Spotted Judd Hirsch having dinner at that Thai restaurant on the corner of Bleecker and Bank Street ...
- Got a flurry of cupcakes for my boy at Magnolia,
- Popped into Bond No. 9, where I discovered there is a new fragrance coming out tomorrow, aptly named 'Bryant Park' after the madness that occurs there during fashion week...while they didn't yet have any bottles available for sale, they did have some small testers... it was nice, not going to run out and buy it, but nice...apparently it has elements of Patchouli and Rhubarb (who would have thought)....
- Checked out what was new at Marc Jacobs...what was up with that?? there was like all this cheap crap there....'made in China'...key chains galore, all for like 2$, 5$...it was strange...not sure what the story was with that...if I find out more...I'll update...
- Finally got around to stopping into the new Mulberry store that opened a few months ago....love the new patent bags...love, love, love...also the salesgirl told me that they have a fab new collection arriving tomorrow that is a new collaboration with Giles Deacon...they are supposed to be very edgy...with large studs and such...I asked if they were similar to Sonia Rykiel's classic stud bags...similar vein apparently. Will try to get some photos up....looking forward to seeing them in person.
Love the Abington Square area...if you are there also check out 'Cherry', a very funky boutique specialising in vintage designer duds....saw a great Sonia Rykiel shirt and a very beautiful Norma Kamali coat, and the MOST amazing Alaia white wool dress, Stun-ing!!!
19 Eighth Avenue
NY, NY 10014
ph: (212) 924-1410
fax: (212) 691-9715
Monday - Saturday
12:00 - 8:00 PM
12:00 - 7:00 PM