Friday

The Perfect Pale Lip courtesy of Edward Bess!


Popped into Bergdorf Goodman yesterday to browse the cosmetic section for new Spring picks.

Stopped to chat with Edward Bess about his lipstick line and accidentally discovered the perfect formula to create the Pale Lip look that I wrote about last week.

I used 'Nude Lotus', one of his amazing lipsticks, as a base and then topped that off with 'Desert Glow' one of five 'Deep Shine Lip Glosses' he sells.

As I mentioned when I first wrote about Edward Bess, these lip products smell SOOOO good. They are scented with wild Fig. And they really are wonderfully moisturizing. Finished product: gorgeous.

Have to run out, but will post a picture of the lip color later in the evening...(Done: see pic above, sorry for the glare!)

Oh and a quick note, a lipstick from the Edward Bess line will be featured in the July 2007 issue of InStyle Magazine...according to Bess, it is most likely 'Natural Seduction', which is a Taupe-y shade that I tried last night, so beautiful, perfect with the 'Nude Lotus' on top....anyway the theme being 'sophisticated' in the style of Dita Von Teese. Ummm, sounds intriguing.

Ta Ta dahlings,
BG

2 comments:

Arsheen said...

love nude lip shades but they don't really work on my darker skin tone!

Anonymous said...

I think they are a little sticky and don't last am I using this wrong? I feel bad everybody loves this and I don't. I'm scared to return this because I heard he gets really mad.